Long story short
Past six months have been awesome and I have really been at the efficient frontier of my life. But sadly, everything has to come to an end. The internship is about to end in a few days and I already couldn't stop feeling bad about the things I'm gonna miss. On the whole, I will miss chennai, I will miss efficient frontier and I will miss everything that has been keeping me going for the past six months.
Short story long
It just seems like yesterday that I stepped into the seventh floor of chamiers towers (well known as satyam building), but all of a sudden, six long months have passed in a jiffy. There have been many life cheering moments over the course of this internship.
I have had many wonderful moments. A bulleted list won't hurt after all:
- The daily bike rides to office! (13 kms one way)
- Breakfast at the near by mess!
- Velachery Sangeethas T20 (the offer still continues as T30 - velachery folks, dont miss it!)
- 5 working days = 5 different cuisines for lunch (Andhra, Punjab, China, Italy, Delhi, Tamilnadu)
- Heavenly mini noon naps in bean bags!
- Non-stop free flowing discussions about work!
- Non-stop fun in the entertainment area (more on the upcoming post..)
- Besant Nagar Beach with friends in the evening!
- Dinner daily at some random shop!
- Maintaining accounts (thinking before every swipe of the card and every rupee out of the wallet)
- And of course the work!
- Fighting online for tatkal tickets to and fro home for long weekends!
- Listening to songs almost 8 hours a day
Another such lamenting is coming up soon!